Monday, April 7, 2008

The inevitable.

Go Goa and you don’t lose something? Well, your trip is incomplete. That holds true at least for me and I am sure I can speak/write on behalf of my fellow psychos.
Materialistically and metaphorically speaking, here is a list of things that people usually lose in Goa .

Mobile phones, bags, caps, sunglasses, one sock, one shoe

Sense of time and sense of control

Sleep

Direction ( in every sense of the word)

Mini luggage locks

The white sand beneath as the waves come rushing by

People. As though it were a big school fate

The colour of your skin

The size of your eyes

Many lose their virginity

Inhibitions (I hate this word, but it kept coming back, so just getting it out of my system, please don’t judge me)

Speed

Chappals

The entire point of the post being, I lost my camera!!!























4 comments:

Sue said...

awww sorry to hear that you lost your camera .... :(

write_off said...

Luckily though, you have the ability to draw those pictures with your words.

P said...

You make such beautiful connections,
I lose myself in your writing.

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.