Thursday, February 12, 2009

25bulletpoints

1. I always use two plastic cups for my coffee at work.

2. I associate songs with people. I associate people with seasons. I associate seasons with moods.

3. I have gone from being overly expressive about my feelings to being painfully guarded. I oscillate between two contrasting zones.

4. I love the 70mm experience. I fall for small eyes. I enjoy watching pigeons. I have a weakness for white flowers. I fear the sound of flowing water.

5. In my growing up years, I wanted to be a professional singer. I now want to be a farmer.

6. There is only one person in my life that I haven’t met, and I still call him a friend.

7. I am dyslexic about paperwork and technology.

8. Catharsis is my favourite word. I don’t believe in religion. There may not be any connection between the two, except my passion for both.

9. The most unusual compliment I ever got was about my shape of my chin.

10. To me, dark rum is my rose with a thorn. It gives me blisters but it makes my day anyway. No I don’t usually drink during the day.

11. I was on Life Saving Drugs for 12 years. Five years ago.

12. I can listen Wish You Were Here by Floyd in loop for days, nights, months. And I love exaggerating. But no, really.

13. I am still nervous getting off a bicycle.

14. I went a zoo on my second date with my boyfriend in school.

15. I am big sucker for art house hindi cinema and have not left a single dvd, cd, video cassette ever. Ek Doctor Ki Maut and Ijaazat are all time favorites.

16. I have extreme love for some of my friends and I truly believe they have rolled over from my past lives.

17. I want to end up living beside an apple orchard. In a small cottage house with picket fences and all that jazz.

18. I think I am pretty good at photography. And no, this is not about self love, I have evidence on my laptop and my walls.

19. I want to be immortal. I can’t fathom the fact that one day all of us will die.

20. I have simple fantasies – like riding through sunflower fields in a cycle.

21. I used to be the black sheep of the family. I’ve turned out to be quite a hero now.

22. I am a sucker for travelling and have an insatiable love for the mountains.

23. As a child, I never played with toys. Make belief cricket, without a ball and bat with my Dad is what I played.

24. My mother once locked me in the bathroom with a hen gifted to us by Dad’s orderly on Eid.

25. My most wonderful Simla memory is being an 8-year old, wearing home knit clothes, going to buy bread from the bakery every morning in winter, balancing my my gum boots in snow.

No comments: